4t 100% Polyester Eye Eye Flat Webbing Sling
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Shrink Film/Carton/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4T
- Material: Polyester
- Fixed Form: Other
- Rope Core Type: Other
- Shape: Flat
- Sling Color: as Per International Standard or Customized
- Safe Factor: 7:1
- Delivery Detail: 35 Days
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO90011
- HS Code: 5806320090
- Type: Eye-Eye Webbing Sling
- Lifting Capacity: 4T
- Lifting Eye Type: Flat Eye
- Power Source: Other
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001, TUV
- Effective Length: Be Customized
- Extension Degree: Limit Work Load by 2%
- Trademark: reliablesling
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
|Description||2T 60mm eye to eye green flat webbing sling|
|Safe Working Load||2T|
|Breaking Strain||Load Safety Factor 7:1|
|Certification||CE GS ISO|
|Packaging||Carton and pallet or as customsize|
|Colour coded according to EN 1492-1||Working Load Limit with 1 webbing sling||Working Load Limit with 2 webbing sling|
|Straight lift||Choked lift||Straight lift up to 45||Choked lift up to 45||Straight lift 45-60||Choked lift 45-60|
Care and Use
1. Check Australian Standard AS4497 and AS1353 for use and inspection guidelines.
2. Never overload the equipment.
3. Do not use if ID tag is removed.
4. Inspect sling for damage prior to use.
5. Do not use sling if there is any sign of cut webbing, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damaged seams, any other defect or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious matter.
6. Do not tie knots in sling webbing.
7. Protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load. Use protective sleeves.
8. Do not expose slings to temperatures above 90°C.
9. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibres.
10. Consult with manufacturer's recommendations before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
11. Keep away from strong alkalis and phenolic compounds.