5t Heavy Duty Endless Round Sling
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||PE Shrink Wrapped, Carton and Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 5T
- Material: Polyester
- Fixed Form: Other
- Rope Core Type: Other
- Shape: Endless
- Sling Color: Yellow
- Width: 75mm or Customsized
- Standard: En1492-2
- Specification: Polyester
- HS Code: 5806320090
- Type: Synthetic Fibre Sling
- Lifting Capacity: 5T
- Lifting Eye Type: Round Sling
- Power Source: Other
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001, TUV
- Length: as Customsized
- Safety Factor: 7:1
- Trademark: Reliablesling
- Origin: Jiangsu, P. R. China
Round slings are an all-purpose lifting sling enabling a strong and non-damaging lift of a load.They are extremely light ,
weight and flexible in multiple directions, allowing easy and quick manipulation even when fragile loads are being lifted.
Round slings are a continuous loop made from polyester yarn encased in a sleeve of polyester or nylon fabric.The sleeve is constructed, so that it protects the internal rows of yarn filament and keeps them in a parallel formation at all times.
|5t Heavy Duty Endless Round Sling|
|Material||100% high tenacity polyester|
|Length||from 1m to 10m up,can be customized as require|
|Layer||single ply ,double ply or customized|
|Color||According to EN standard or as required|
|OEM Service of Endless Webbing Sling||Yes|
|WLL(work load limit)||Safe factor||Colour||Width(mm)|
Care and use
1. Check Australian Standard AS4497 and AS1353 for use and inspection guidelines.
2. Never overload the equipment.
3. Do not use if ID tag is removed.
4. Inspect sling for damage prior to use.
5. Do not use sling if there is any sign of cut webbing, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damaged seams, any other defect or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious matter.
6. Do not tie knots in sling webbing.
7. Protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load. Use protective sleeves.
8. Do not expose slings to temperatures above 90°C.
9. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibres.
10. Consult with manufacturer's recommendations before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
11. Keep away from strong alkalis and phenolic compounds.
Sales Department Address:
Office 904, No. 99 Zhongshan Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.
Xixin Industrial Zone, Yangshe Villiage, Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China.
WELCOME TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR REQUESTS!!